The Prime Minister and Head of Government, Philemon Yang is this Wednesday, March 30 in Bangui, the political capital of the Central African Republic (CAR). He will take part as personal representative of the Head of State, Paul Biya at the inauguration of the new CAR president, Faustin-Archange Touadéra elected on 14 February.
- President Biya's Special Criminal Court, An Instrument Of Power
- Cameroon and Transparency International: Issa Tchiroma needs rest
- Rogers Nforgwei Speaks On Vision 4's "Lets Talk" show
- Nigeria Arrests Masterminders Of Recent Niger Delta Attacks
- Yaounde: Cameroon Opens Digital Village At National Meseum For the International Conference “Invest in Cameroon"
- Kenya police brutalize protesters urging electoral reform
- Cameroon:Operation Sparrow Takes Down 14 More Officials
- Sierra Leonean football fan who flew to Old Trafford only for the game to be cancelled
- Cameroon: At least 20 people dead and scores wounded in two ghastly accidents
- Cameroon: Patrick Ekeng given a state tribute prior to burial in strict family intimacy over the weekend in Yaounde
- Cameroon:French brand Tati will be making a comeback, after a brief appearance in the 90's
- Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni calls the International Criminal Court (ICC) useless
- Nigeria hosts international talks on Boko Haram
- Oku-Bamenda:French Ambassador To Cameroon Visits Oku In The North West Region Of Cameroon
- Samuel Eto’o to host charity match in Antalaya, Turkey