The story has gone viral on Social media amongst Southern Cameroonians.The big question is, who is the architect of this desperate move?
The Star Newspaper Cameroon published on its frontage in its May 22nd Edition 2017 an image titled: Police Battle SCNC in Belgium, but that same image and its accompanying video speak a completely different language.
Latest from Concord Essen
- Africa Food Manufacture (AFM) to construct flour production plant in Cameroon
- Keeping them Honest: Your Country Needs You Mark Bareta is asking whose side are you on?
- MP's of Cameroon's main opposition party, SDF boycott parliamentary session
- Southern Cameroons : PGSST Bafut on fire
- Five military personnel of La Republique du CameroUn found dead
- Anglophone crisis: One dead in Muyuka
- Cameroon:Detained for over 30 months without charge for having 'murdered' son of Biya's adviser
- Ferdinand Ngoh Ngoh and Seraphin Magloire Fouda try to disrupt Atangana Kouna's networks at Camwater
- Soldier murdered in Bamenda, Cameroon
- Vodafone calls off operations in Cameroun with immediate effect
- Justice Ayah Paul downplays Biya's alleged arrest warrants against Ambazonians
- Lady shot dead in Bamenda, Cameroon
- Cameroon: Mezam SDO Slams 2 Weeks Curfew after attacks on Gendermes
- Cameroon: The Paradox Of Biya’s Greater Achievement Gov’t
- Cameroon: Biya Dangles International Arrest Warrants Over 15 Ambazonians