×

Warning

JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 770

Archbishop Desmond Tutu Cancels All Travel Plans In Order To Battle Cancer

South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu has cancelled all travel plans for the rest of the year in order to battle cancer, his foundation said Tuesday. The 83-year-old Nobel peace laureate will embark "on a new course of medication to manage the prostate cancer he's been living with for the past 15 years," a statement said. Tutu had been scheduled to attend a Nobel Peace Laureates Summit in Rome this week. Prostate cancer is common in men aged over 65 and can often be cured.

Share your views on this article

Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cameroon Concord  is an online publication covering and reporting on  local and world news, sports, entertainment, politics, business, and religious news. Serving Cameroonians .

Newsletter

 

Get the latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox by subscribing to our news alerts.

ADVERTISE

X

Right Click

No right click

We use cookies to improve our website. By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. More details…