A short video shot by a fan showed the moment when the rail buckled. It appeared that pressure from the crowd was too much for the safety feature as it toppled over, which was followed by people in the first couple of rows falling over with it onto the concrete.
CNN reports that dozens of people were injured after a safety railing collapsed at a Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa waterfront show in Camden, New Jersey. The partitioning, which gave way, had been separating the concertgoers from the stage at the BB&T Pavilion.
Latest from Concord Essen
- Africa Food Manufacture (AFM) to construct flour production plant in Cameroon
- Keeping them Honest: Your Country Needs You Mark Bareta is asking whose side are you on?
- MP's of Cameroon's main opposition party, SDF boycott parliamentary session
- Southern Cameroons : PGSST Bafut on fire
- Five military personnel of La Republique du CameroUn found dead
- Anglophone crisis: One dead in Muyuka
- Cameroon:Detained for over 30 months without charge for having 'murdered' son of Biya's adviser
- Ferdinand Ngoh Ngoh and Seraphin Magloire Fouda try to disrupt Atangana Kouna's networks at Camwater
- Soldier murdered in Bamenda, Cameroon
- Vodafone calls off operations in Cameroun with immediate effect
- Justice Ayah Paul downplays Biya's alleged arrest warrants against Ambazonians
- Lady shot dead in Bamenda, Cameroon
- Cameroon: Mezam SDO Slams 2 Weeks Curfew after attacks on Gendermes
- Cameroon: The Paradox Of Biya’s Greater Achievement Gov’t
- Cameroon: Biya Dangles International Arrest Warrants Over 15 Ambazonians