The Delegate General for National Security, Martin Mbarga Nguele recently launched a special recruitment of ten specialized superintendents of Police in various walks of life. Although several candidates took the competitive examination, including myriad Anglophones, not a single one of them was deemed fit to enter the training school.A source at the Department of Human Resources, Service of Training and Refresher Course at the General Delegation of National Security that spoke on conditions of anonymity for fear of reprisals told this reporter that; “It was a serious oversight and it is quite regrettable that our boss usually does not care a lot about Anglophones, even when you remind him that not a single Anglophone is on the list”.
Further investigations revealed that far from cheating Anglophones during recruitments and appointments to posts of responsibility at the Delegation, Mr. Mbarga Nguele appears so quick to sanction Anglophones, particularly proposing their dismissals at the least complaints of misconduct.
“Too often, when it concerns Anglophones, the tendency is to hurry to conclusions without proper investigations and that is how a lot of them have lost their jobs unjustly here”, a Senior Official at the Delegation said.
Below is the list of the ten young people recruited within the framework of that special selection and they are reportedly already undergoing training at the Police Academy in Yaounde”.
Special Recruitment of Specialized Superintendents of Police
Student Superintendents of Police
- Bongo Ngono Joseph B- Medical Doctor, Cardiologist
- Doum Abol Lionel- Medical Doctor, General Practitioner
- Angouakaye Walwal- Computer Engineer
- Fugnem Fusso Nelson- Pharmacist
- Mout Ngakol Valerie- Medical Doctor, General Practitioner
- Vanta Eto Annie V- Medical Doctor, General Practitioner
- Ebode Valentin Fustel Civil Engineer
- Fenyom Kamgang Marius T- Medical Doctor, General Practitioner
- Ngalle Ebenye Yolande- Medical Doctor, Endodontic
- Bana Ndi Marie Laure- Medical Doctor, General Practitioner