“Cameron must go!” and “Tories out!” read the placards held by the demonstrators, RUPTLY’s live feed showed. A huge paper pig was erected by the protesters, with Cameron’s image pinned to its face.
A massive protest has gathered in front of PM David Cameron’s residence at Downing Street 10, calling for his resignation. The rally follows the so-called Panama Papers leak, which among others exposed the offshore dealings of Cameron’s late father.
- President Biya's Special Criminal Court, An Instrument Of Power
- Cameroon and Transparency International: Issa Tchiroma needs rest
- Rogers Nforgwei Speaks On Vision 4's "Lets Talk" show
- Nigeria Arrests Masterminders Of Recent Niger Delta Attacks
- Yaounde: Cameroon Opens Digital Village At National Meseum For the International Conference “Invest in Cameroon"
- Kenya police brutalize protesters urging electoral reform
- Cameroon:Operation Sparrow Takes Down 14 More Officials
- Sierra Leonean football fan who flew to Old Trafford only for the game to be cancelled
- Cameroon: At least 20 people dead and scores wounded in two ghastly accidents
- Cameroon: Patrick Ekeng given a state tribute prior to burial in strict family intimacy over the weekend in Yaounde
- Cameroon:French brand Tati will be making a comeback, after a brief appearance in the 90's
- Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni calls the International Criminal Court (ICC) useless
- Nigeria hosts international talks on Boko Haram
- Oku-Bamenda:French Ambassador To Cameroon Visits Oku In The North West Region Of Cameroon
- Samuel Eto’o to host charity match in Antalaya, Turkey