Madam Mekam Flore, a Cameroonian of French Nationality was discovered dead under mysterious circumstances at her Dschang residence. She was discovered alongside her husband of French national. The couple had just arrived Cameroon about a week before, having the intention passing some number of days in their Dschang residence. Flore being haunted by evil spirits,decided to light spiritual candles, in order to neutralize the power of the evil spirits. The smoke emanating from the candles intoxicated them through the encapsulation of oxygen by a toxic gas, carbon monoxide. Their corpses are laid at the Bafoussam mortuary, while waiting their eventual repatriation to France. An investigation has been opened to know with certainty, the cause of their death.
A plea from Cameroon Concord........
Thank you for reading our magazine, we have a plea to ask you our readers. Over the last two years, hits on our articles have been climbing, we have had an increase in clicks and also a broader reading audience on our social media channels.Our readers have been writing to us requestion for news updates from Cameroon/Southern Cameroons. We have as well been trying to give you the best we can, however, we are short of finances to recruit reporters to carry on independent and investigative journalism which takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. We are therefore pleading on you to support our efforts for this platform to be able to keep up the good work we are doing.
For as little as €1, you can support Cameroon Concord– and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
Latest from Newsdesk
- Ambazonia Struggle For Independence: French Minister Says His Country is Monitoring Situation Keenly
- Cameroon: Former Indomitable Lions player Jeremi Njitap donates school to government
- THE CURRENT STATE OF THE SWISS PROCESS AS FLAWED. ONLY ADHERENCE TO DUE PROCESS AND ITS STANDARDIZATION WILL MAKE IT CREDIBLE
- Cameroon: Hydrocarbons. Cameroonian company TRADEX S.A. has a new Managing Director
- Cameroon: Gunmen attack Supermont truck
- Ambazonia Crisis: Switzerland drops out of mediation
- English-speaking villages are burning in Cameroon
- Cameroon: Senator Mbella Moki calls for withdrawal of Bilingualism bill
- Cameroon: Armed men do away with huge sums of money from Yaounde Cathedral
- Cameroon: Biya orders 500 translators to be recruited
- Cameroon: The full text of Biya's rambling monologue on the Anglophone crisis
- Cameroon English Language Newspaper Publishers Association- CENPA Shares Gov't Bribes to Publish Biased Reports!
- Cameroon: The Economic Dimension of the Anglophone Crisis
- Cameroon: Opening of the Cameroon Business Forum in Douala, a tool for promoting private investment.
- Cameroon: Government rejects unilateral increase in prices of alcoholic beverages