Life is full of challenges. We are confronted on a daily basis with obstacles, untold upheavals, trials and temptations.
Sometimes we are overburdened with pain and sorrow. We wear artificial smiles to keep up appearances, but we are weeping and hurting beyond comfort. At such moments our tears cannot be seen because they flow inwards!
At such moments when not only our world but the world around us seems to be crumbling, we may add to our burden by giving up hope.
My friend hope undaunted is what you need.
Rise up, pick up the pieces, mend it and keep moving on. Don't cry over spilt milk! Life has never been a bed of roses, even if it was, roses grow on thorny shrubs and to pluck a rose you become vulnerable to the thorny shrub!
Fear, frustration and despair are never boon companions to faith.
Bereavement, harassments, coercions, mockeries, afflictions and public ridicules should not lead you to frustration and despair.
Like the persecuted Hebrews, "take joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that you have in heaven a better and an enduring possession."
This is to say you are more than possession and flesh. Let the world take both material possessions away from you and break your bones, give it to them! But never allow anyone to break your spirit! "Don't throw away your confidence because it has a great reward." Exercise "patience and after you have done the will of God you will receive the promise."
Yes my friend, in the midst of the vicissitudes of this life, keep the faith, because "the just shall live by faith."(Heb. 10:32-39).
"Trust in God and do the right."
Have a blessed weekend and keep out of trouble if you can! Peace be with you!
Health / Medical
Latest from Concord Essen
- Africa Food Manufacture (AFM) to construct flour production plant in Cameroon
- Keeping them Honest: Your Country Needs You Mark Bareta is asking whose side are you on?
- MP's of Cameroon's main opposition party, SDF boycott parliamentary session
- Southern Cameroons : PGSST Bafut on fire
- Five military personnel of La Republique du CameroUn found dead
- Anglophone crisis: One dead in Muyuka
- Cameroon:Detained for over 30 months without charge for having 'murdered' son of Biya's adviser
- Ferdinand Ngoh Ngoh and Seraphin Magloire Fouda try to disrupt Atangana Kouna's networks at Camwater
- Soldier murdered in Bamenda, Cameroon
- Vodafone calls off operations in Cameroun with immediate effect
- Justice Ayah Paul downplays Biya's alleged arrest warrants against Ambazonians
- Lady shot dead in Bamenda, Cameroon
- Cameroon: Mezam SDO Slams 2 Weeks Curfew after attacks on Gendermes
- Cameroon: The Paradox Of Biya’s Greater Achievement Gov’t
- Cameroon: Biya Dangles International Arrest Warrants Over 15 Ambazonians